It is November 25th and I have written more words in November than I can count. In fact, I've written so many words that I recently read over part of my NaNoWriMo manuscript and didn't even remember writing it. That's how crazy I'm feeling right now. So, for today's post, I am stealing an idea from Leigh Ann - fun facts about me! Of course, some of these are more "interesting" or "boring" or "now I think there is something really wrong with you, Vikki" facts. But it's day 25 of NaBloPoMo so who cares, right? Caution to the wind and all that! Plus, tomorrow, I probably won't even remember that I wrote this!
On with the show!
- I have a set order in which I wash in the shower. I do my hair first and then when I start on my body, I always start with my left arm. If I go out of order for some reason, I start over. Yay for OCD!
- I can put both my legs behind my head.
- I got one B in high school and it was in Geometry. I got more Bs and some other things in college but let's not dwell on that.
- I can play guitar and sing and I used to write original music and perform on campus in college.
- I can pinch with my toes. My toes are such dangerous weapons that my friends and family feel safest when I'm wearing socks.
- I can make balloon animals.
- I brought Luisa brownies on our first date.
- I once taught myself Dueling Banjos and played both parts, one on the guitar and the other on the banjo. During that time, I also had a weird fascination with the harmonica and had one of those hands-free harmonica contraptions that rests around your neck.
- I still hold my nose when I jump in water.
- I cannot stand talk radio so do not listen to NPR or most of the things that grown ups my age seem to listen to and I can't stand people trying talking while I'm listening to music.