I am going to leave Blogger very soon. I've been working on a new blog and hope to have it up and running by February 1, 2007 - my blogging anniversary. Unfortunately, that means I haven't spent much time thinking about posts. This post is no different and will offer nothing to think about whatsoever.
A couple of weeks ago, Miguel got a book about the solar system (his current passion). There is a recipe in the book for Crunchy Comets and he begged us to make them. He has been waiting patiently and tonight, at long last, is Crunchy Comet night at our house. Try them out yourself!
- Crush sugar cookies (we'll be using graham crackers)
- Add one handful of multi-colored sprinkles
- Add two handfuls of chocolate sprinkles
- Using an ice scream scoop, make a round ball of chocolate ice cream
- Roll the ice cream ball in the "comet dust" you have made
- If the ice cream has softened significantly, put it in the freezer for awhile
- Place the ball on a sugar cone (or other pointed cone)
- Enjoy your Crunchy Comet!